What information do we need?
We need your contact details: your name, phone number, address, postcode and email address.
Why do we need it, how will we use it and how long will we retain it?
We only collect information from you for the use of communication with you in the future in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The type of information we may Obtain from you, and which you may voluntarily provide to us through email, website and other places you communicate with us, includes your
• Telephone number(s)
• Email address
• Business or Personal Mailing address
You are under no statutory or obligation to provide us with your personal information, although we require the information above in order to contact you with relation the service we are offering or can offer you, that matter to you as a customer or prospective customer.
We will not process or transfer your data to any third party unless we have an appropriate lawful reason to do so.
How we hold your information?
Your personal information may be held in the following formats:
• On our Accounting database
• In paper form
• In computer files
• Through you accessing our website
How we use your information?
• To contact you following your enquiry about our services
• To make our services available to you
• To make contact with you during works / future works being carried out for you as a customer
The right to erasure - customers have the right to be forgotten.
If you would like AP Pressure Wash to delete some or all of the information relating to you contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to AP Pressure Wash 9 Blackmoor Gate, Furzton, Milton Keyes, MK4 1DS give your full details and the information you would like us to delete. Please note we may have to refuse a request for data erasure if it is required to fulfil contracts we have with you
Who we might share your information with?
We will never share your personal information with any third party without your express permission, or in the following circumstances:
• If the law or a public authority says we must share the personal data
• If we need to share personal data in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (this includes providing personal data to others for the purposes of preventing fraud and reducing credit risk); or
• If we employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain company processes necessary for the completion of your works, for example a delivery driver delivering materials for the works we are carrying out for you as a customer.
Who can i complain to if i feel you are not handling my data correctly?